Behind a great project, a great Group.

Established in 1959 as the first Mercedes-Benz dealership in the province of Cuneo, Gino Rag. Felice & Son snc, later transformed into a joint stock company, has grown over the years to become one of the most important realities in northern Italy: today it has 13 commercial points in Piedmont, Liguria and Tuscany (two in Cuneo, one in Asti, Monticello d’Alba, Milan, Albenga, Savona, Arma di Taggia, Rivoli, Pisa, Lido di Camaiore, Livorno and Sarzana) a sale point of vehicles of the brands Aston Martin, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Bmw, Mini, Smart, Lotus, Caterham, Volvo Caterham.

A company in the automotive world for more than 60 years which, thanks to surprising human resources and a deep-rooted belonging to the territory, has been able to build an established and continuously developing commercial reality over the years.